Sightseeing in Liège:
Liège holds a lot of treasures for you to explore. You can easilly explore the city centre on foot. Alternatively you can also take a ride in the touristic train, or take a boat cruise on the river Meuse.
- Place Saint Lambert
- Montagne de Bueren
- Liège Guillemins Trainstation
- Visit the Aquarium Museum
- Visit the Blegny Mining Museum
- Visit the Royal Opera and Theatre House of Wallonie
- Visit the Public Transport Museum
Getting around in Liège:
The busses in Liège are operated by TEC. A single ticket in Liège costs 2,10€ and is valid for 60 minutes. A day ticket costs 5€. For more information check the Belgium Public Transport Guide.
- Liège Waffels
- Sirop De Liège