Welcome to La Roche-en-Ardenne, the beautiful pearl of the Ardennes, located on the riverbanks of the Ourthe in the province of Luxembourg. The small town is overlooked by the ancient castle ruins on top of the hill.
La Roche-en-Ardenne is a popular destination for day trips in the Ardennes.
Discover La Roche-en-Ardenne:
Things to see & do in La Roche-en-Ardenne:
- Visit the castle ruins
- Visit the wildpark “Parc a Gibier”
- Discover the city with the tourist train
- Visit the Museum “Battle of the Ardennes”
- Find the old WW2 American tank
Things to see & do near La Roche-en-Ardenne:
- Go hiking at “Le Hérou”
- Visit the caves of Hotton
- Visit the lake and dam of Nisramont